With over 40 years in the Luxury Real Estate Sector Wetherell should be your first and only point of call when looking to Buy, Sell, Rent, Let or Value a property in Mayfair and St James`s.
SELLING IN MAYFAIR
Our client advice is based on our 40 years of being in business which provides us with a deep knowledge of both Mayfair and a library of Sales and Lettings records. This is combined with a genuine understanding built up over three decades of how to successfully market property to a global audience.
Since 1990 Wetherell have been primarily responsible for bringing residential life back to Mayfair as London’s No.1 residential area. Since the Millennium we have acted on schemes that overall have increased the numbers of Mayfair addresses by about 10% and possibly increased Mayfair residents by up to 25%. There are now fewer and fewer opportunities moving forward for residential development and Wetherell can offer a full consultancy service for prospective development opportunities.
In first instance please contact Peter Wetherell / email@example.com
BUYING IN MAYFAIR
One to one contact with applicants is at the heart of the Wetherell Way. With a 40 year history in the Mayfair Market, the Wetherell sales team prides itself in knowing the provenance and history of the majority of the residential market in Mayfair and the wider West End. Our dedicated Super Prime Sales Team lead by Peter Wetherell have access to both New Homes / New Development and Heritage Property for Sale in Mayfair & St James`s.
LETTING IN MAYFAIR
Please click here to view our Landlord fees.
Young and fun but with a wealth of market knowledge, Wetherell`s letting department love the buzz of finding people new homes. Whether you are relocating from overseas or just wanting to swap into the perfect property, our team will do their best to find your new place.
Relevant Letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent you will be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the Tenancy starts:
- Holding deposit: 1 weeks rent non-refundable should a Tenant pull out of a Tenancy. If the Landlord or agent are to pull out of a Tenancy this will be fully refundable
- Deposit: 6 weeks rent of any Tenancy over £50,000 per year, 5 weeks rent of any Tenancy less than £50,000 per year
During the Tenancy:
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate which is payable from the date on which the rent was due until the date on which the rent is actually paid. The interest will be 3% above the bank of England base rate
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the Tenancy
During the Tenancy (payable to provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities to include gas, electricity, water including sewerage and other environmental services, any other fuel charges.
- Communications – Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable / satellite
- Subscription to cable / satellite provider
- Television licence
- Council tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included in the above, under relevant legislation including contractual damages.
RENTING IN MAYFAIR
From Valuation to Rent Collection and every stage in between our dedicated team have the market knowledge to maximise your rental asset and minimize void periods. We are fully compliant with ARLA and up to date with all currently applicable legislation.
UK VALUATIONS DEPARTMENT
The Wetherell Valuations Department lead by Surveyor Andrew Bishop (FRICS) are able to offer a formal valuation service for both CGT and ATED purposes. We cover all areas of the country but specialise in Mayfair and the wider London Area.
We can also advise on the following:
- Open Market Valuations
- Valuations for Transfer of Ownership
- Private Purchase or Sale Valuations
- Development Valuations
- Matrimonial Valuations
- Capital Gains Tax Valuations
- Inheritance Tax Valuations
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
- Leasehold Reform / Lease Extension
- Structural Surveys
- Homebuyers Reports
Call us on 020 7493 6935 or use the form below